top of page

Mo., 08. Apr.

|

St. Louis

STL TechWeek 2024

Registration is closed
See other events
STL TechWeek 2024
STL TechWeek 2024

Zeit & Ort

08. Apr. 2024, 08:00 GMT-5 – 12. Apr. 2024, 20:00 GMT-5

St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, USA

Über die Veranstaltung

Mark your calendars for the 2nd Annual STL TechWeek, hosted by TechSTL. Following the super successful inaugural TechWeek, hosting 46 events all over the Metro, the team at TechSTL is planning an even bigger way to get engaged in the innovation ecosystem of St. Louis.

Want to Speak?

Apply Here

In 2023 we hosted 253 speakers and we anticipate scheduling even more in 2024. The TechSTL planning team will schedule around 60% of the presenters during Round 1, in late 2023, and the remaining 40% during Round 2, in early 2024.

If you have an idea for a presentation, please submit one idea at a time using the form below. Due to the anticipated volume of submissions, Round 1 applications will be accepted from August 1 - October 1, 2023 and then reviewed during the month of October. All applicants will be notified on November 3rd about the selections.

  • Round 1 Topics - Longer Lasting Content that will still be relevant next year
  • Round 2 Topics - Emerging Technology Content that is unfolding in 2024 (Round 2 applications will be open from January 15 - February 15. Notifications will be released by March 1.)
Want to Host?

Apply Here

In 2023 we hosted events at 26 different venues all across the bi-state, and we expect to add venues in 2024, especially in outlying regions. If you are interested in hosting an event at your venue, please complete the form below to be considered for the 2nd year event lineup.

Applications for venues will be open from August 1 to October 1 and selection notifications will be shared on November 3. Host Questions can be directed towards Emily@TechSTL.com

Want to Sponsor?

All sponsorship inquiries should be directed towards our Executive Director, Emily Hemingway at Emily@TechSTL.com

STL TechWeek 2024 will host paid events, with discounts or free passes for TechSTL Members. This Save the Date registration does not guarantee entry to paid events.

TechSTL Members will have the first consideration for all speaking, hosting, and sponsorship opportunities associated with STL TechWeek. To learn about membership and join TechSTL, please visit our website: https://techstl.com/join

Diese Veranstaltung teilen

bottom of page